Bonjourno! Welcome to my humble abode! Take a little stroll and check out what you might be getting yourself into...
Don't be shy, I love getting mail!
The Nitty Gritty
Bachelor of Design (specializing in Advertising & Design)
OCAD University Graduate, 2014
Graphic Designer / Social Media Co-ordinator (Jun 2015 - Present)
• Responsible for creating integrated marketing communications material for both digital and print, while ensuring global brand compliance with B+H identity standards.
The Tite Group (Contract)
Designer (Aug 2014 - Sep 2014)
• Responsible for creating and optimizing print and digital graphics for multiple major clients.
Greenpeace Canada (Project Basis)
Graphic Designer / Art Director (May 2013 - June 2015)
• Design & directed components for multiple campaigns and produce quality work in short amounts of time.
Catur Agency (Contract)
Creative Director (Nov 2012 - Apr 2013)
• Created and directed design projects and multimedia projects and liaised with clients to ensure optimal satisfaction.
Designer &Art Director (Sep 2009 - Present)
• Develop and direct graphic, branding, photography, video, website design & development projects for clients.
Inside the Ole Noggin
Adobe Creative Suite
Digital SLRs (Advanced),
Film SLRs, Post-Production
Film Processing & Development
HTML & CSS (Basic)
Mac OSX (All Versions)
Some Cool Highlights
• Completed Greenpeace Basic Action Training, Basic Climb Training, and Earth Defenders’ training.
• Hired as a contract Creative Director at a start-up agency while I was still in school.